- We now have 66 members and continue to grow.
- Our members live in Northeast Oklahoma (Locust Grove, Chouteau, Pryor, Inola, Salina, Tahlequah, Wagoner, to name a few).
- Dues are $20 per year per household.
- Club members own a variety of cars and trucks from the early 1900's to 2010 models.
- Thats why we call our club the OUTLAW CRUISERS.
- We meet on the 2nd Sunday of every month at a pre-arranged place………e-mail or call for details.
- Activities include car shows, swap meets, cruises etc.ises, and truck and motorcycle shows.
Stuff You Can Find on the Website
All about the Outlaw Cruisers Members Cars' Pictures Membership Application Club By-Laws Calendar of Upcoming Events Annual Founders Day Car Show FlyerMonthly Newsletter